About Fontaine Landscaping - from Root to Bloom!
Friendly, informal, professional, supportive, responsive, honest and personal. Our employees work hard to listen, learn and respond to your requirements.
Fontaine Landscaping is a full-service landscaping firm that believes in environmental improvement through professional landscape practices. Our root values form a strong foundation on which the company can build future growth, customer retention, and environmental improvement. We look forward to a sunny future together with our loyal customers.
Fontaine Landscaping's seed was first planted in 1996 when founder Kevin Bolt Fontaine saw a growing need for custom landscape services in the area. Kevin had worked in landscaping off and on since he was little and finally gained the courage to open up a full-time business. The company grew more employees and clients, then became incorporated in 1998 with a simple philosophy: to provide quality landscaping services with excellent customer service. This philosophy combined with a great staff, has kept Fontaine Landscaping growing and now we are more excited than ever. Honored to be doing something we love to do. Serving this community and its residents to help make beautify the area is a true blessing.
Fontaine staff are routinely encouraged, trained and rewarded for their hard work. Some of our certifications include:
- North Carolina Landscape Contractor
- Certified Plant Professional
- Licensed North Carolina Pesticide Applicator
- Certified Hardscape Installer by ICPI
- Graduates in Horticulture and Design
- Member of the North Carolina Nursery and Landscape Association
- NC Certified Stormwater BMP Professional
Fontaine cares for the environment and actively seeks to incorporate eco-friendly practices whenever available and possible. We recycle grass clippings and yard waste. Other ways:
- In 2004, Fontaine introduced small fuel efficient cars into our fleet which achieve at least 30 mpg.
- We have GPS monitoring systems in our trucks to reduce and eliminate wasted fuel from excessive idling and/or speeding and to develop efficient routes.
- We recycle scrap metal and waste oil we generate from our operations.
- We work to minimize the waste of water used in the landscapes and look for ways to use water in smarter ways.
- We program irrigation systems to ensure proper run times as the weather dictates and we make repairs as required to minimize waste and check for leaks and runoff.
- We use local reclaimed water facilities for the majority of our hand watering of landscapes; as required throughout the year for both maintenance and installation operations.
At Fontaine, we love what we do and it grows!