Just as you plan and install the indoor areas of your home with care and attention to detail, you need to ensure that the outdoor areas are installed with as much creativity and expertise. After all, the gardens and yards are some of the very first things that come into view when anyone visits you. The manner in which these features are designed and planned also sets the tone for the design and theme used in the indoor areas of your home.
Fontaine Landscaping proudly caters to customers in and around Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill. Over the years we have handled landscape designing and installation jobs for customers in Clayton, and Cary as well. We have a large client base across Knightdale, Morrisville, Apex, and Garner, as well as Fuquay Varina. Our company has also completed a significant number of start-to-end landscaping projects in Holly Springs, Rolesville and the surrounding areas.
Custom Landscaping Services
As landscaping contractors that have been operating consistently and reliably in the Triangle for the past 21 years, we know what it takes to design and build landscapes that will be attractive, functional and sustainable. We handle every aspect of the landscaping such as:
- Planning and Designing - This is the first phase of any landscaping project. Our experienced landscape designers work very closely with you, conduct detailed discussions and make note of all your requirements and ideas. They take accurate measurements and use this information to design the spaces and plan all the features you want there.
- Materials Approval and Quotation - Next, we will show you various sample catalogs as well as actual materials that are to be used in the project. This gives you a better idea of which materials will be actually be used and what the place will look like. Once you have approved the materials and the quote provided by us, we will start the work at a time convenient to you.
- Excavation and Site Grading - Most outdoor spaces have to be graded and leveled before any kind of construction work begins. In cases where there is sloping land on the property, we may have to excavate some portions of the landscape, build retaining walls to provide support to the excavated portion of the slope.
- Hardscape Installation - In this phase, many of the masonry features will be installed such as the driveway, pathways, patios, decks, poolscapes, planters and flower bed areas etc. These become the foundation of many of the other features that will be installed in that space.
- Softscape Installation - The plants, trees, shrubs, and lawns will be installed as per the plans approved by you.
In addition to all these things, we also design and install the outdoor lighting, water features, fire features as well as the decorative elements in the landscape. We are a full-service landscaping company that has the experience, expertise and the resources to provide solutions that work perfectly for you. While we maintain high-quality standards in our work, you will find that we maintain very competitive landscaping cost. To discuss your project details with our experts, call us at (919) 380-8286. You also have the option to send us your project details via this Contact Us form and we will revert shortly.