Hardscapes and Masonry
We’ll put you on the path to happiness!
Hardscapes, or non-living elements of your outdoor space, provide important finishing details to your landscape. A walkway can delineate and complete your flowerbeds and lawn; a patio offers a space for relaxing and grilling. These elements offer both aesthetic and functional appeal to your outdoor living rooms. Retaining walls can reclaim more usable property and help with drainage issues. Our skilled and certified installers have many years of installation experience, and our designers can help you determine where and how to plan for hardscapes.
Some examples include:
- Paver patios, walkways and driveways
- Natural stone patios, walkways and concrete block walls
- Swimming pool decking, ponds and pondless waterfalls, fountains and other water features
- Decorative decks, trellises, pergolas and arbors
- Raised Bed Planters
- Outdoor Kitchens, Fireplaces and Firepits
All installations are completed according to Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) standards. Please see our Portfolio and then Contact Us; we’d love to help pave your way to backyard bliss!